California Craft Brewers Cup
Thank you for your interest in the California Craft Brewers Cup organized by Sacramento Area Brewers Guild/CCBA, Sacramento, CA.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
Entry Registration & Fees
1. Entry Registration: All entry registration(s) and fee(s) must be received by Friday, July 30 , 2021.
2. Entry Fees: Entry fees are $65.00 per entry until June 30, 2021, and then increase to $75. Payment must be made via PayPal, check, or money order. NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR ENTRIES. Do not send payments with entries. Payment must be received by August 9 per one of the following methods:
a. PayPal - Pay online after registering your entries at www.ccbc.beer. Additional PayPal processing fees may apply.
b. Check or money order payable to “California Craft Brewers Cup.” Mail must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2021. Mail to:
Sacramento Area Brewers Guild
ATTN: California Craft Beer Competition
2901 Douglas Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95661
3. Checks and money orders must be accompanied by a list of entry numbers for identification of the sender.
4. Additional Information: Should there be any need for additional information not found in this guild, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Revisions: Guide is sent out in advance and therefore may be subject to revision or change.
6. Mailing List & Notification: Although we try to keep mailing lists current, we cannot be held responsible for any individual or company that is not notified or contacted.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- David Teckam — Lead Judge
- Michael Witherow — Competition Coordinator